You will ensure customer success by providing technical and functional guidance for the implementation team in our projects. You will keep track of the methods used, will review the implementation done and approve the configuration plan as well as the final configuration. You will make sure, that the configuration done does not have negative side-effects on existing configuration done and that upgradability and maintainability of the platform is sustained.
To do your job properly, we offer you ongoing training courses and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of ServiceNow and IT Businessmanagement/Project Portfolio Management. The experience of our colleagues is of great help to gain more knowledge. In addition, you get the ability to contribute to the success of the company.
Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks/responsibilities:
- Provide expertise and technical mentoring to the team
- Extend and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Be part of the implementation team and conduct workshops to understand customer requirements, do hands-on configuration, ensure delivery quality, plan and coordinate tests and test acceptance and oversee deployment process
- Recognize opportunities to leverage the ServiceNow platform beyond current usage
- Be the ServiceNow subject matter expert to ensure customer success
- Support the sales phase with effort estimations and business cases and by being part of eventual Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements
- Analyse and guide customers to better utilize the platform by recommending configuration optimizations
- Advise as Subject Matter Expert and Trusted Technical Advisor on the Project and Portfolio Management capabilities and best practices
- Take part in internal team meetings and knowledge sharing sessions to share best practices
- Although many projects are done remotely, domestic and international travel (mainly DACH region) can be required up to 50% or even more.