You will help customers to achieve desired business outcomes, providing best-practice experience based on successful implementations. You close any gaps in understanding between the business needs and technical capabilities, and then define the appropriate technical approach to achieve desired business results. It is therefore very important that you are both IT- and business-oriented, so you can connect to both worlds.
To do your job properly, we offer you ongoing training courses and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of ServiceNow and IT Businessmanagement/Project Portfolio Management. The experience of our colleagues is of great help to gain more knowledge. In addition, you get the ability to contribute to the success of the company.
Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks/responsibilities:
- Listen and understand customers’ business challenges in the context of Digital Transformation, IT Business Management & Project Portfolio Management
- Map PPM processes to actual functionality in ServiceNow ITBM
- Deliver technical guidance and facilitate business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with customers’ key stakeholders
- Design and implementation of customer specific functional requirements
- Development of customer specific reporting and integration requirements
- IT Business Management configuration optimization
- Advise as Subject Matter Expert and Trusted Technical Advisor on the Project and Portfolio Management capabilities and best practices
- Lead testing and customer acceptance activities
- Take part in internal team meetings and knowledge sharing sessions to share best practices
- Although many projects are done remotely, domestic and international travel (mainly DACH region) can be required up to 50% or even more.